HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Purse for PIPIT MARKET

last friday after i passed up the essay for bi class, i started to rush the stuff for Pipit market..
and i did this..haha..quite a little..XD luckily before that i had did some stuff~
I get my idea to do the round shaped purse..

XD this is the combination of flower fabric and the tower cloth~i like this~especially the pink one~hehe~

This is another tyle but with round shape also~
my sis helped me to sew the biggest circle~XD
i get this idea from one of my project works, the stamp design.
Actually wanted to do more colour, but i have no enough time..and i was quite tired, since the whole week and the week before i had no enough time to sleep, because there's a lot of assignments to do..wuwu..I promise for the next event i will explode more combination of colour and material to do this~XD i love this~



tata~the previous purse i had done and the purse that just did~not all but some of it~


I wish that i can explode more shape and more special style of purse myself~~!!^^

2 comments:

-=[Neko]=- said...

wow..kbu~long time din see kbu ad ><"
hmm..你用什么布料做公仔的哦?

Ai-YoyO said...

haha~come back la~
hmm..january we will have a bazaar in kbu~it's organise by kbu.and my 1st project was based on that bazaar~come and visit~haha

hmm..which doll did u mean?i used many type of fabric to do based on what feelings i want..