HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My 1st job

My first freelance job as artist or illustrator? or designer?
hmm..doesn't matter.
The client is the client or maybe tutor (he lead us a lot in the project) for my first year 2 project.
After the project, i'm being hired to draw an illustration for his website, the portfolio page.
Many thanks to him for giving me this opportunity to take part in his 2012 website for his company.
=) Here is the portfolio page. The owl, tree and objects that hang on it are my illustrations.




I like his website very much, it's kind of like mysterious and inspired for me.
The background music also quite nice! I love the music very much! It's composed by the client himself. I wonder how to do that. Seriously, the music catch my attention.
Feel free to visit his company website, it's about design.
http://www.nexuscreative.com/

No comments: