HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

"singlet" bag - the sweet roses singlet

hmm~which singlet to wear today?

OR


urh!!!It's so annoying.
wear both of it the best~!change it anytime i want.

WELL~this is not a singlet.
but, it's a "singlet" bag!
as a continue of the 1st "singlet" bag for my mum~
i had done this which this one looks "sweet" and it's more suitable for yound girl.


i sewed two red button on the bag.


and my own handmade tag too~


******************flip*******************
there's another design~
using the pink roses fabric too~


and sewed my handmade tag on it too~
"I LOVE SHOPPING"
y? bcs nowadays all the girls like shopping right?^^


and here is the way to hold it~
PS://someone asked me how to hold it


anyone interested can contact me  ai-yoyo-miismi@live.com.my

No comments: