HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

"singlet" bag for my mum

hmm..this bag design and shape inspired me of the clothes.
so plan to do more bag according to "clothes"..haha
this is the 1st "clothes" bag i had done..
this is the singlet bag.It's look like singlet.do u assent?
And among all the bag i had done, my mum likes this!!!
she said it was pretty once she saw it.
and i plan to do a bag for her, i promised her.
Since she likes this bag, so it's belong to her~!!!

The bag is two ways use.
It has two design in one bag.
Here comes the 1st design.
red fabric with flower fabric.


and i sew a tag on it too.
i drew this tag myself by using the fabric marker.



Flip~!!!!!
And this is the second design..
polka dots~


since the fabric is red.
so i sew a red riding rood's tag on it~
also drew by me, i follow one of my favourite tag that i collect~


anyone interested can contact me ai-yoyo-miismi@live.com.my

No comments: