HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

PIPIT MARKET

************************images from Chien Wee Hang ********************************

The boy was my second customer~haha~he bought a necklace from me for the girl beside me~thx^^


and this was my FIRST CUSTOMER that day~lenglui rite^^thx alot~




me and the little bird..



errrr.....this not me!!!XD hahahaha~~


*****************************images from Jennings************************

haha..the toy was Jennings' stuff, bought from xiaoying who was the one shared stall with me^^
Jennings was quite nice..haha..she still contact me after the event..She is a nice person..haha..and she is friendly..
She told me that if i have another event, must ask her to go..^^thx ya Jennings


hey~i like this photo~~good angle!!!haha~

No comments: