HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

my design of bear = AUDRIME

Sem two second project - character design~
my title : bear + audrey hepbun = audrime
hahaha..bear + human = funny and weird..luckily mine are not that weird~still ok~haha~
this is my sketch model..still not the final work..
sketch model must be all in white~arh~~~the body i do til so sienz~
T.T so hard to let it in cloth~
still in progress to be done~her hand i redo many time ady la wei~her body also~
at 1st i use sock to do her ody shape, later i found it not nice so redo by using paper clay..
and not so nice also, can c some crack marks..luckily she is in cloth, so can be cover..

her eyes doesn't has eyeball~scary~ahahaha~








hmm~getting to done~still left the umbrella and also my spinning packaging~haha~
after show my lecturer, i can continue to do my final work with color~^^
gambateh!!!!!


No comments: