HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Let's Party { The Rabbits Family}

Another four characters for "Let's Party" series~
It's the rabbits family~
Let me introduce you the members of the family.

The oldest one among the family~
Sound like nanny~ But he is male, so his name is Danny~

This one is the white rabbit, inspired by the white rabbit of "Alice in Wonderland".


 And this is "Shawn"
Inspired by one of the lecturer~
I like the style of the lecturer a lot~


 Lastly, this is the Joker.. he is the main character of my blog's background~
but this one paint with water color, whereas this blog's background paint digitally.

**wish all of you can reach your target today~same as me~**

2 comments:

♥ Green Apple ♥ said...

yoyo, you really love rabbits a lot!

Ai-YoyO said...

haha..yea..actually i like piggy more, but my idea are more on rabbit~XD