HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Follow by Email

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Laziness

Bought Jimmy's book "Blinking Seconds" from book fair last sunday..
Today only start reading it..
In the last few pages, Jimmy said " if not because of the stress of the publication and the time, actually it's hard to drawing continuingly and vigorously."
I think this is true, it's the same case with me.
For me, i like to draw, but i like to draw slowly instead of hurry.
If doesn't have the due date, i think i will work for a long time to finish my work. same case with my project, i don't like to rush actually, but what to do?

But all of this is because of laziness? who knows..ha

see my work is damn slow! actually done re-edit it long time ago.the problem is the mood is not there to post yet..ha
hmm..does this look better than the previous two?

1 comment:

Lavennz Ooi said...

I think the problem is the stage. Is that a photography? or your drawing? The problem is with the color and brightness of the stage. You may need to adjust the contrast,level, curve etc. Or i would suggest your to change to another image, or draw it. Good luck!