HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

回到 back to

lavennz 说到几米的starry starry night那本书,我忽然想到中一时我在参加绘画班的生活营时画过vincent van gogh的starry night..
当时才刚去studio学水彩画呢~有点乱的说~哈哈~
lavennz say about the book of jimmy - starry starry night, rmb me that i paint the starry night by vincent van gogh before. I was in form 1 that time..
I'm just start to learn water colour that time, so it's abit messy~haha..


这是vincent van gogh的~search到太多了,不知道哪幅是原版的~
This is the starry night painting. I've search a lot of starry night, but i don't know which is originalpainting..


这个呢,是在中三那年,studio有一个慈善活动,买出的话会拿去捐献~
老师选了我的这一幅啦~
很幸运的,第一天我的就在50个人当中卖出了~虽然没钱拿,但是很开心有人喜欢~^^
没想到还能买rm850..更兴奋~
and this is a painting that my teacher choosed to take it to participate in a charity programme.I'm form 3 that time..
Fortunately, my painting was one of the 50 paintings that being sold on the 1st day..feel so happy although i din get any money, bcs someone likes my painting.
can't imagine that this can sold for rm850..


No comments: