HOME | FACEBOOK | FLICKR | INSTAGRAM | BLOG LIST | CONTACT ME

Pages

Friday, December 18, 2009

room decor - paint

Since mum was in hospital doing her treatment for her rib and dad had gone to work, there was only me and sis together with grandma and "kakak" at home.
This gave us a chance to do whatever we want..XD
So we had did some decoration for our bedroom~haha~
We painted our door and wall..XD paint b4 they know,so that after that they couldn't do anythg, bcs we painted already~ahahaha~what a good idea~~!!!XD

c how much i wanted to do this~i planned to do thid long time ago.hoho~

drawing the outline on my door~XD


wee~start painting~my sis helped too~

tata~our good job~XD




Vinsze and Vinyee's room~XDthat's mean me and my sis~
@@i really addicted to rabbit already~why i said so?later you will know~XD



tata~haha..another huge rabbit- Elaine~where it is actually!?

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu~here it is~XDon the door!!!hoho~nice ya~i love it so much~



and this was drew around the window~XD not only one~but many~XD


And this!!!!!what is this~~~~~~~~~This is my family~XDmum, me, my younger sister and my dad~XD


And this is where my family located~hoho..another door in my bedroom~
(P/S: my room has two doors~)

ahaha~these were all i did yesterday~XD
And now you saw how much am i addicted to rabbit?XD not only me , but my sis too~haha~
PS: YOU CAN TRY IN YOUR BEDROOM ALSO, AS LONG AS YOUR PARENTS ARE ALLOW OR BOTH OF THEM ARE NOT AT HOME.. : P

4 comments:

hoyoyi said...

there is a lot you can do with ur room... re paint ur bed frame... i saw a little edge of the bed frame, you should have painted ur whole door, and polish a little with sand paper and then draw the cuties on it... keep up your good work. ^ ^

Ai-YoyO said...

i wanted to do that..but the paint are so smelly>< cant sleep~
and my dad definately will scold us seriously bcs od the smell..haha..

hoyoyi said...

hahaha... wait till they go for holiday... :p

btw, my nick was also iyoyoh.... that was back to year 2001 lol and i reversed it as hoyoyi... hehehe

Ai-YoyO said...

if they go for holiday, surely thy will bring us along~XD they are so protective~

oo~haha~很巧~!!
iyoyoh~XD
but then y want to reverse it?

btw..ur gps pourch are so nice~